ASSISTANT MANAGER, BUSINESS DIVISION（只提供英文版本）
- University degree or equivalent
- At least two years’ working experience in sales and marketing, preferably in trade credit insurance, banking or international trade
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- To promote the Corporation’s services and carry out new business acquisition and account servicing duties
- To provide quality service to policyholders and carry out business support duties
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Contributory provident fund scheme, medical benefits and annual leave will be offered.
Interested candidates are invited to send in their applications together with full resume, stating availability, present and expected salary and contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3 March 2021. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
Shortlisted candidates would be required to attend a written test as part of the selection process.
The Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and supports the employment of people with disability. We welcome application from all qualified candidates.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Corporation over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.