CLERICAL OFFICER, UNDERWRITING DIVISION (Contract for up to 31 March 2023) (只提供英文版本)
- Level 2 or equivalent or above in 5 subjects, including Chinese Language and English Language in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE) or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience, preferably in banking, accounting, finance or international trade
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of PC skills
- To perform underwriting support duties
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Contributory provident fund scheme, medical benefits and annual leave will be offered.
Interested candidates are invited to send in their applications together with full resume, stating availability, present and expected salary and contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29 June 2022. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
The Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and supports the employment of people with disability. We welcome application from all qualified candidates.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Corporation over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.